profile
Muhd Hanif
aKa: Anip Dino (ReTzNoM)
9 December 1988 (Saggitarius)
Devil_boi69@hotmail.com
Crazie Peeps
M.k.T
Mini Bio
loves
BMX; Bowling;
Pool;
Grandma Cooking;
Hang out with the dude's peeps;
hates
Loneliness;
Failing & Bailing;
Rejection;
Seperation; Deception;
Gagsterism;
Trendy Wankers;
Egomaniac;
Fickle minded;
High class bitches & bastards;
needs
CaR LiCenSe
A DuDdEt
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Maybe today its not my day.. Firstly went to AMK and my gerl buat hal.. than she's like givin me a bad face.. And just now my Ex was like askin/pasterin me y i bald my head.. I hate it sak!!... Than she keep talkin about her guy fren.. DAM who the fuck am I sak!! Anyway fuck it...
Went to Civic to chill with da peeps... Just to get my stress off... Joke ard, Smoke and even talk Shit!! Maybe today not my day haizz dam stress about it!! I dont think that iam ever gonna be right to anyone.. haizz...
Just want to start back my way of life... and not think about anytin but myself!! haizz... maybe time will tell wether iam makin da rite decision or not...
Over and out
strummed away @1:15 AM